“A trip to Israel is worth ten years of Sunday School.” —Zola
Join us for our Fall Tour, when the temperatures are mild
and the fall harvests provide bountiful feasts for the table.
In addition to our ten-day Israel tour, you can opt to include an extension
to Petra, “the rose-red city half as old as time,” or our Greece
extension with a cruise to Patmos, Mykonos, Crete, Santorini, and Ephesus.
For our Fall Tour,
you may choose Israel only, Israel with the
Petra extension, Greece and Israel, or an all-encompassing tour of Greece, Israel and Petra.
2019: September 10–29
2020: October 13–November 1
2021: October 12–31
Fall 2019 Pricing
|Deluxe (Israel only)||$4,988|
|Grand Petra (Israel & Petra)||$6,188|
|Grand Athens (Greece & Israel)||$7,988|
|Ultra Grand (Greece, Israel & Petra)||$9,188|
Included in the Tour Price:
- Round-trip international flights from the departure airport, along
with all taxes and fuel surcharges (subject to change).
- A double-occupancy room (Additional charge for single occupancy).
- All sightseeing, admissions and motor-coach transportation on the
tour itinerary, including baptism in the Jordan River and floating in
the Dead Sea.
- A licensed, English-speaking guide and driver.
- Buffet breakfasts and dinners throughout the tour, with
table water and possibly coffee or tea.
The Greece extension also includes
lunch, with coffee, tea or soda, throughout.
The Petra extension
includes lunch, but not drinks, for the one day we visit
- An all-inclusive tip fund for the guides and drivers, hotel
staff, and included meals.
- In Israel only, our land agent will
provide a full-size backpack to carry your daily items, a baseball-style cap,
and a map of Israel.
Fall Tour Itinerary
Fall 2019 Group Air Itinerary
Greek Cruise Information
General Tour Q&A
Ready to register?