Blessed are those whose strength is in You, whose hearts are set on pilgrimage. Psalm 84:5.
The Spring Tour occurs when the land has come to life with lush
green fields and colorful flowers.
In addition to our ten-day Israel tour, you can opt to include an extension
to Petra, “the rose-red city half as old as time.”
For our Spring Tour,
you may choose Israel only or a tour of Israel and Petra.
2022: March 14–27
Spring 2021 Pricing
|Deluxe (Israel only)||$5,288|
|Grand Petra (Israel & Petra)||$6,488|
Included in the Tour Price:
- Round-trip international flights from the departure airport, along
with all taxes and fuel surcharges (subject to change).
- A double-occupancy room (Additional charge for single occupancy).
- All sightseeing, admissions and motor-coach transportation on the
tour itinerary, including baptism in the Jordan River and floating in
the Dead Sea.
- A licensed, English-speaking guide and driver.
- Buffet breakfasts and dinners throughout the tour, with
table water and possibly coffee or tea.
The Petra extension
includes lunch, but not drinks, for the one day we visit
- An all-inclusive tip fund for the guides and drivers, hotel
staff, and included meals.
- In Israel only, our land agent will
provide a full-size backpack to carry your daily items, a baseball-style cap,
and a map of Israel.
Spring Tour Itinerary
Spring 2021 Group Air Itinerary
General Tour Q&A
Ready to register?