Better all the time
Here are some quick updates:
- Zola’s surgeon has turned him over to his cardiologist, meaning that the surgery phase is now complete.
- Zola had an echocardiogram and it was totally normal. His heart is functioning perfectly.
- His blood pressure is now normal also.
- He has healed enough to take baths and sleep in his bed again.
- He is walking a mile every day without difficulty and will be extending that distance.
Zola will see the fall tour off in New York and will definitely be leading the tour in Orlando on New Year’s weekend.
Tags: heart surgery